We Value your Policy
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean DHOOM AUDIO Shopping Network and its affiliate
1) Dhoom Audio is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Dhoom Audio Shopping Network, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
2) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Dhoom Audio its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
3) The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
5) The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
6) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Dhoom Audio all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Dhoom Audio obtaining authorization from Dhoom Audio.
7) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dhoom Audio and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Dhoom Audio arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
8) These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Indore.
Return/Money back and Cancellation Policy
You can cancel an order until it has been processed at our end for shipping, as we process COD orders mostly through our Dealers; the shipment processing is done within 6 hours of placing an order. Please call us to confirm if the order is shipped or not if you want to cancel it for some reason. If the order is already processed at our end, please choose the return and money back option.
Dhoom Audio Return and Money back Policy offers you the option to return items purchased on hgpindia.com within 15 days of the receipt. In case of returns, we will return the amount you paid for the products minus delivery charges or any other charge other than the product value. If you choose to exchange the item for reason of mismatch or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. However an exchange is subject to availability of the item in our stock.
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy:
- Product must be returned within 15 days from the day of delivery, please call customer care at +91- 88780-88088
- In case you had purchased an item which had a free gift associated with it and you wish to return the item, please also return the free gift.
- While shipping the product back, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
- Once your return is received by us, we will initiate the money back process. This is subject to your return having met the requirements of this Policy.
Safe and Secure Shopping
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Dhoom Audio?
Debit & Credit Details
Your online transaction on Dhoom Audio is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Dhoom Audio uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Dhoom Audio are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does Dhoom Audio store my Credit/Debit card information?
Dhoom Audio stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Refund & Cancellation Payment Options
What credit/debit cards are accepted on Dhoom Audio?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards.
Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US.
Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
What other payment options are available on Dhoom Audio?
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery, Equated Monthly Installments (EMI), E-Gift Vouchers.
Couldn’t find the information you need? Please Contact Us
DELIVER Shipments and Returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.